Please check out my updated website: www.TheCakeDealer.com and email me @ Katherine@TheCakeDealer.com

Looking to score? I got the hook up... for addicts who should attend (cup)cakes anonymous, that is. =D

Monday, October 4, 2010

Roses





I started making roses for the hell of it this past spring, and the cake decorating just took off. These cupcakes (and mini cupcakes!) were a result of a frosted flower-making binge. The pink ones were almond-flavored, the purple ones were raspberry flavored and the white frosting was coconut.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely amazing. I am truly impressed and not the least bit surprised. Keep up the good work Katherine. I want one of everything on your page and I will be putting a holiday order in soon! I am a huge fan of baking (fun fact) and an even bigger fan of your work. Best of luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete