Please check out my updated website: www.TheCakeDealer.com and email me @ Katherine@TheCakeDealer.com

Looking to score? I got the hook up... for addicts who should attend (cup)cakes anonymous, that is. =D

Monday, October 4, 2010

Pinkalicious



















My first official order: 2 dozen custom Pinkalicious cupcakes for a coworker's daughter's class birthday. I didn't even know what Pinkalicious was, but said yes I'd make them anyway. Upon googling, Pinkalicious is a series of kids books about a little girl that eats so many pink cupcakes that she turns pink. On the cover of the book was this pink and red cupcake. I stared @ this thing for a good 20 minutes to make sure I made the cupcakes as close to the image as possible. The end result... a very happy little girl, a dad who didn't get conned by Crumbs, a successful first order for me, and people telling me I need to get business cards made... ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment