Please check out my updated website: www.TheCakeDealer.com and email me @ Katherine@TheCakeDealer.com

Looking to score? I got the hook up... for addicts who should attend (cup)cakes anonymous, that is. =D

Monday, October 4, 2010

Blue doughnut?



The CEO was retiring and going back to Japan, and of course I HAD to make something special for his departure. I brought in a 2 layer vanilla cake with sprinkles baked inside, and made blue soy-vanilla frosting with rainbow sprinkles. I didn't have "The Simpsons" in mind, but it ended up looking like a big blue doughnut. It was a bittersweet moment... I was really glad everyone liked the cake, but I was very sad to see one of my biggest baked goods fans go.

2 comments:

  1. did the baked in sprinkles taste like funfetti? although i am a baked good snob and usually refuse to eat store bought, i love funfetti cake/cupcakes and frosting, and have always wanted to make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I just dumped some rainbow sprinkles in and it was like Funfetti. =)

    ReplyDelete